Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Sunday Stamps and CAS Sunday Challenge

 
This weeks challenge over at Sunday Stamps
is a Colour One - It's all Plum
and all the details are Here
and at Clean & Simple on Sunday
they have Challenge #46 Ribbon and or Twine.
 
 


As purple/plum is my favourite colour
 (my favourite flower is a thistle being a Scot)
 and I love to add a bit of twine or ribbon (twine this time)
to finish of my cards
 I got in quickly to use a new stencil
and a fairly new SU Set - Petite Petals.
***
For some reason the purple/mauve colours
come out more like blue
when they are photographed.
***
For my card I used the following items ...
Basic white card stock
SU Petite Petals Stamp & Punch
SU Just Believe/Pocket Silhouettes for the Sentiments
Stencil is from The Crafter's Workshop - Mini Texture
Kaisercraft Leaves Stamp
Kaisercraft Pearls
Memento Inks - Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender,
Eldenberry and New Sprout
Variegated Twine & Small Flower Punch.
***
It was a pretty simple card to make with just
stamping and a little punching.
***
Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing
what you think of my work.
***
Cherrrio from






 

7 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

A challenge after my own heart. Purple is so beautiful and what you've done with it on your card is glorious! I really really love the patterned shapes and spritzes in the background Ina. Your card is beautiful!!
hugs,
Lisa x

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the color Plum that you used on it.

Shelly said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Leena Girsa said...

Great use of the colours in the challenge...I love all the white space...a very clean-looking design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card! You did a great job with the Sunday Stamps colors creating a clean and simple card. I love the small chevron background and the purple twine accent. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week!
:) Marie

OttawaMom said...

Those sweet purple flowers look wonderful against the splattered background. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Kathya said...

Love all the elements on your card! The colors look so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!